If you are a health-junkie (in a good way, of course!), wheatgrass should not come to you as a surprise. In fact, as the time goes on, people are becoming more and more conscious about their health. Thus, the intake of wheatgrass juice has indeed increased.
So, what is the best possible way to take wheatgrass for the enhancement of your health condition? Well, the title should guide you in the proper direction. As a matter of fact, we are here to give you the proper information about the best wheatgrass juicer you can find.
Having almost a hundred nutritious elements, wheatgrass certainly has a lot to offer. For those having liver problems, should probably have a blend of wheatgrass every morning. Also, it works as a natural cleanser for your body and helps you digest a lot better than usual.
So, the bottom line is having a glass of wheatgrass juice will certainly eliminate many of your regular health-related problems. So, stick with us until the end to find out which juicer is the best and why.
Comparison on 5 Best Wheatgrass Juicers in 2018
Aicok Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer86 Reviews
Quiet operation with a much higher juice extraction rate
Check Price On Amazon
Omega J80063,555 Reviews
|Auto pulp ejection feature accompanied by continuous juicing||Check Price On Amazon|
Chefmos Masticating Juicer23 Reviews
|Can handle multiple juicing applications||Check Price On Amazon|
The Original Healthy Juicer1,000 Reviews
|Portable design with easy-to-clean parts||Check Price On Amazon|
Chef’s Star Manual Juicer625 Reviews
|Super portable design yet a decent amount of juice extraction||Check Price On Amazon|
Last update on 2018-11-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
5 Best Wheatgrass Juicers in 2018
1. Aicok Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor, Cold Press Juicer Machine
As always, we would like to start the review with one of our strong contenders. The slow masticating juicer machine from Aicok does pack a punch when it comes to the overall features. As a matter of fact, it is one of our top contenders because of the following reasons.
First of all, we would like to talk about the juice extraction. In general, a slow rpm juicer will certainly help you grab all those minerals and vitamins without destroying the overall food value. Also, the low rpm rate allows for a better operation with less clogging and foaming.
This juicer from Aicok does the job pretty well. In fact, the multipurpose flexibility does give it an edge over the other products. In short, for the correct recipe comprising of flavor and nutrients, you should consider this juicer.
Another thing to mention here is the richness. The auger does a pretty good job at extracting the juice. The reverse and squeeze action does clearly help a lot to bring out the flavors. So, ultimately, you end up with a rich and flavorsome glass of juice.
Finally, the juicer’s quiet operation is another selling point. Running at less than 60 decibels, it certainly is a quiet juicer. Moreover, in case of cleaning and maintenance, the removable parts do offer some protection from the dishwasher. So, no problems there whatsoever.
- Compatible with a large number of fruits and vegetables.
- Low auger rpm offers much of the health value to remain intact.
- Smooth juicer action offers a nice glass of flavorsome juice.
- Silent operation.
- Cleaning is super easy.
- The spout sometimes makes a mess while pouring juice.
2. Omega J8006 Nutrition Center masticating Dual-stage Juicer Juice Extractor
Our second contender is no joke when it comes to the best wheatgrass juicer. The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center masticating Dual-stage Juicer Juice Extractor comes with a few tips and tricks up its sleeve as well.
When it comes to the best wheatgrass for sale, the J8006 does present itself as a potential competitor. Most centrifugal juicers offer higher RPMs, which doesn’t really help preserve the minerals and enzymes of wheatgrass and other vegetables.
But with this juicer, you can certainly be sure that the vitamins, minerals, and enzymes will remain intact to a certain point (almost 72 hours). Also, take note that the GE Ultem auger is much stronger than most other juicers out there, making it a good selling point for the juicer.
Then you have the juice extraction performance. The masticating style juicer will probably not disappoint when it comes to juice extraction. The juicer squeezes and grinds to the extent where you will be able to enjoy natural flavors with a healthy blast of nutrients.
In short, the overall productivity of this juicer is good. The extraction time is decent. Also, the juicer eliminates any possibility of clogging and frothing. Moreover, the cleaning experience is not extraordinary but certainly does work.
- Low speed allows for better preservation of nutrients.
- Dual stage juicer offers better juice extraction.
- Efficient and productive.
- Cleaning is fairly easy.
- The juicer size is just too small.
- The grass needs to be properly prepared for better results.
3. Chefmos Masticating Juicer, Slow Juicer, Cold Press Juicer
The manufacturers at Chefmos have certainly made a mark in the consumer market. Keeping their legacy alive, they have come up with a slow masticating juicer which offers decent performance. Also, the overall feature set will probably be satisfactory for most users.
Similar to the few products we have reviewed so far, the Chefmos juicer does have a good track record when it comes to juice extraction. The juicer action allows you to make the most out of your juicer. Moreover, the juicer is compatible with a wide array of food products, which is certainly a must-have feature these days.
In case of noise output, the juicer is fairly quiet. The 80rpm speed does, of course, contribute to this factor. Also, this allows for the flavors to remain intact to a certain extent.
Finally, the design is sturdy enough to handle a dishwasher. Likewise, the removable parts are easy to clean. So, there is no need to put any extra effort while cleaning or managing the juicer.
- Multipurpose design offers great value and flexibility.
- Proper extraction of vitamins and minerals.
- Less than 60db of noise output.
- Dishwasher friendly parts.
- Removable parts are not that easy to remove sometimes.
4. The Original Healthy Juicer by Lexen (Lexen GP27) – Manual Wheatgrass Juicer
If you are looking for the best manual wheatgrass juicer, the Lexen GP27 should certainly be on your checklist. Now we can deny the compromises. But sure enough, we can wholeheartedly endorse for it because of what it has to offer.
In case of the features, the first thing to note here is the simplicity of design and execution. The manufacturers claim that you would not be disappointed while working with this juicer.
Oddly enough, we do agree with them to some extent. Moreover, this hand crank juicer is capable of handling other fruits and vegetables other than wheatgrass. So, it is certainly a plus point for any juicer.
Then we have to talk about the overall ease-of-use. Of course, the small design footprint doesn’t add much of a flair to your kitchen. But it does make your job easier while cleaning. Also, the manual juice extraction process is easy and satisfactory enough to make anyone happy.
Last but not the least, we would like to point you in the direction of the overall design analogy. The fact that real-world contributors have come up to propose such a design is just amazing. For this reason, it is such a good option for any health junkie!
- Simplistic design.
- Maximum juice extraction with the flavors intact.
- Cleaning is super easy.
- Parts don’t really feel sturdy.
- You will end up wasting if you don’t know how to use it.
5. Chef’s Star Manual Hand Crank Single Auger Juicer w/ Suction Base
Our 5th and final contender for today’s review is the Chef’s Star Manual Hand Crank Single Auger Juicer with Suction Base. From the standpoint of an average consumer, this juicer should be the best hand pantry wheatgrass juicer there is.
Apart from the super small design, the juicer features a super strong suction base which will easily attach itself to almost any base. This will certainly make your job a lot easier if you are thinking of getting a portable juicer.
With such small-sized juicers, you should have the option to clean it properly. We are happy to report that this hand-crank juicer does come with removable parts. So, the cleaning process should be proper.
Then you have the juice extraction to talk about. Of course, there may be some controversy in this case. But the design does offer maximum extraction. So, there should probably be no concerns regarding the matter.
Finally, the big selling point of the juicer is portability. The overall footprint is minimal. So, you can take it anywhere you want. The small, portable juicer will certainly offer more flexibility than other existing products.
- Strong, firm base for maximum usability.
- Juice extraction is efficient an easy.
- Portable design offers great usability.
- Durability can be an issue for some folks.
Things to consider: things you should know
Whenever you are dealing with wheatgrass, you should probably have a clear concept about some of the things like the following.
Why choose a masticating juicer?
As you are looking for a juicer which can handle the leafy parts of wheatgrass, we can safely assume that you want all the flavors to remain intact. A masticating juicer does that thing with ease. Here’s why.
- Masticating juicers have a slow spinning auger. Because of the lower rpm, there is no frothing or bubbling.
- The slow speed allows for a better juice extraction process than a centrifugal juicer. The amount of juice extracted is far better than the centrifugal juicers out there.
- Masticating juicers can hold the flavors much better than the centrifugal juicers. In fact, in spite of the better output time of the centrifugal juicers, the flavors produced are somewhat bland in many cases.
- Masticating juicers also have a better chance of preserving the vitamins and minerals than centrifugal juicers. In short, if you want drier pulp and a glass full of the healthy juice, then you may want to consider a masticating juicer.
- Masticating juicers can handle leafy herbs. Unlike wheatgrass, masticating juicers can easily handle other such leafy produce. So, it is better to stick with a masticating juicer if you deal with leafy vegetables on a daily basis.
- Finally, masticating juicers are easy-to-clean and handle than conventional juicers.
But there are some downsides to buying a masticating juicer.
- Masticating juicers come at a higher price point than conventional juicers.
- The feeders in such juicers are sometimes small. So, you may need to do a lot of cutting and chopping.
In short, having a juicer with a slow speed can make all the difference when it comes to having the full blast of all the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. You may even want to consider getting a manual juicer for this reason.
Manual juicers do require some work. But in the end, the finished product will certainly be worth it!
Finding the best wheatgrass juicer to handle all that vitamins and minerals at the same time is certainly a daunting task. But without making the proper choices, you may well end up with something you never really wanted in the first place.
The products we have reviewed so far should not only blend in with all your kitchen equipment but should probably help you take in all those vitamins and minerals without much effort. Of course, all of our products have some compromising factors, but they do feature all the things you need.
In the end, the final decision rests with you. If you ask us which one is the best among the five, then we may not be able to answer the question correctly. Actually, it depends on the user as of how he or she wants to use it and for what purpose.
Well, it is time to say goodbye. Hope we meet again. Cheers!