Even fruits and vegetables are also sources of huge amounts of carbohydrates and sugars. These macromolecules are essential in the body building process, but too much of these may also pose risks to health. Therefore, you should be choosy in picking the fruit and veggie items to include in your juice blend.
To name a few, here are some LOW CARB JUICING RECIPES to try!
These recipes are great for those who are on a strict diet. Monitoring your food and drink intake is very important once there is a weight goal to achieve. With these options, it will be easier to know what to include and exclude in your next grocery shopping.
Recipe #1: Juicing Asparagus to Make a Soup
You can have this recipe served right after blending or you can also have it warmed before serving. Just for 10 minutes, you can replace a full meal with these options as these are already packed with the needed nutrients for your body. For a delicious soup to enjoy by two, prepare this:
- 3 cups of asparagus
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare:
- Get those asparagus and juice them up. Wash and press to collect more extracts. You can add the 1/3 cup of the pulps to add to the juice.
- Get the avocado and slice it into half. Remove the seed and then scoop the flesh out. Mash all the flesh that you can get and then add it all up to the juice.
- You can now play with the flavor of your juice blend by adding minced garlic as well as pinches of salt and pepper to taste.
Asparagus is very rich in fiber. Therefore, it supports your losing weight goals.
Recipe #2: Put All The Greens
When talking about the low carb diet, the greens will always be on top of the list. Asparagus can even be grouped with these following options:
- 1 small avocado (get one that is frozen to add more excitement)
- 2 cups of the healthy and fresh spinach
- 15–20 of these white grapes
- 1 handful of a fresh basil
- ¼ cup of sunflower seeds
- ½ lime (juice this one in the blender to get the extracts)
- 1 cup water
- 1 inch or just a small chunk of ginger
How to prepare:
- In preparing this healthy and low carb drink, just mix everything and then refrigerate to chill before serving.
- If you will use frozen ingredients, then chilling them is no longer needed, serve this healthy beverage right away.
Right after drinking, some people who have sensitive digestive enzymes may experience bowel movement, but that is not a sign of an unhealthy reaction. Be reminded that you have deposited the greens in your system, thus it saves you from constipation as these are actually being tagged as natural laxatives.
Recipe #3: Citrus Overload
This is another recipe that will excite your sense of taste. Aside from that, these citrus ingredients will boost more your immune system, leaving you with no worries of excess carbohydrates that you can take in as it has less to no content at all.
- ½ of a peeled avocado (you can have the flesh frozen)
- 1 pear (pick the green one)
- 1 cup of spinach (get the fresh ones)
- 1 fresh parsley (a handful)
- ½ lemon with juice already squeezed into blender
- 1 cup of water
How to prepare:
- Juice the pear, the lemon and even the parsley and spinach.
- Mash the frozen flesh of avocado.
- Blend them all into a powerful blender with water.
- Adding the ice cubes is optional, but highly recommended.
According to the results, of some clinical experiments, scientists found out that lemon should always be added to low carb juicing recipes in order to heighten the detoxification process.
LOW SUGAR JUICING RECIPES
Natural or synthetic sugars, you should avoid large amount of it, especially when you already have been diagnosed to have diabetes of whatever type. Even if you were not diagnosed yet, be careful about the kinds of fruits and vegetables you include in your juice blend. Consider these recipes to help you in picking, which ones have low sugar content.
Recipe #1: Low Sugar Content Mix
Again, these are choices of green fruits and veggies. It cannot be denied that these kinds are always the healthy options.
- 1 Cucumber (chop in circles to fit into the juicer)
- 1 Courgette (mashed)
- Handful of Kale
- Handful of Spinach
- Fresh Ginger (1 inch or a small chunk will do)
This juice blend is a total refreshment. You can have them warm or cold. With a powerful juicing device and a blender, you can already treat your body with a healthy mix.
Recipe #2: Make Way for the Yellows
A flavorful, juicy blend will still look and taste sweet with some yellows to it. However, it is actually a trick of your senses because even if this mix is packed with yellow fruits and vegetable options, you can expect a low sugar content.
- 2 Carrots (chop into cubes)
- 1 Lemon (get the extracts first)
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 chuck of Fresh Ginger of 1 inch size
- 2 Fresh Turmeric
- Chunks of Pineapple to taste
If you will notice, the ingredients are packed with delicious items, sweet, but with a sour taste. These are powerful antioxidants that will help your body flush out the free radicals that are causing cell damage. Just blend them all in one pitcher, chill and then serve.
With these simple Low Carb Juicing Recipes or Low Sugar Juicing Recipes, you can give yourself the best and healthy treat. By starting to become more conscious on what you take in, that is also when you will start noticing some positive changes in the way you look and feel – inside an out.