Some individuals only want lemon juice because they simply love the taste of it. The very sweet and very sour flavors of this juice are so refreshing, that can truly create an afternoon delight if you will drink it during snacks. If you will consume them during breakfast, it will surely awaken all your senses to start the day.
Some people, on the other hand, opt to buy and try the Lemon Juicing Recipes because they are aware that they are getting something from the juice blends that target their health conditions.
Let us hope that you belong to the second group of the described individuals above who consume lemon juices because you have an idea that you are doing yourself a favor by drinking healthy options, instead of those processed drinks. However, this article intends to provide everyone a deeper explanation on why one should allot time every day to squeeze some lemons and make them part of the daily dehydration.
Lemon Juicing Recipes usually include not just a lemon, but also many other additions of different fruits and vegetables. Lemons are very rich in Vitamins C, which is an effective immune system booster. Once you have a strong immune defense, this saves your life from those toxins in the environment that carry pathogenic elements. Lemons are also rich in fiber with each pulp that can clear out the blood vessels for proper circulation. As mentioned, lemon juicing is not new, yet still only, a few health conscious group of people is doing it.
Read on to discover your options on Lemon Juicing Recipes.
Here is a perfect green juice blend. The author of these recipes enjoyed the mix of the colors and used lemons in order to boost the flavor of the juice.
- Kale, Romaine, Collards and Swiss Chard, Celery, Cucumber, Zucchini, fennel and broccoli stem, Carrots, beets, pears, grapefruit
- Lime, ginger root, turmeric root, fresh herbs, jalapeno, and of course lemon
The first group of fruit and vegetables should be chopped and juiced to extract and throw the residues. The second group of additives shall be poured into the mix in order to achieve the best flavor of the juice blend. Adding some ice cubes will complete each serving you will make.
*In this sample Lemon Juicing Recipe, you will notice that there are more other ingredients included in the mix, which gives your body a varied source of vitamins and minerals.
Adding More Ginger to Spice up this Lemon Juice Recipe
Give the juice mix a punch of ginger and freshness of lemon to make a tasteful blend you can imbibe any time of the day. Some are using this recipe during summer time; while others are serving this drink option during parties because the end product of the mix looks like a cocktail drink, which is a healthy pick for those who are not into alcoholic beverages.
- 1 inch of ginger
- 1 pinch of salt and sugar
- 2 lemon wedges
How to Prepare
- Mix the lemon juice with salt and sugar to taste. Put them all in a glass with some chilled water.
- Juice some ginger by crushing it well and then add it to the mix.
- Still well and then add the ice cubes. Garnish it with lemon slices and it is ready to serve.
Indeed, it is a very simple recipe, which will demand some minutes of your 24 hours a day. However, if you will be able to maintain the habit of preparing and consuming this lemon juice blend with ginger, you will be filling your body with Vitamin C and overload of anti-inflammatory agents from both lemon and ginger.
More Lemons, Less Mint Juice Recipe
Another recipe to try is the Lemon Mint Juice. The concept of this is just pouring some menthol effect on the water to drink as well as play with the sweet and sour taste of the lemons. Ice cubes will just add some excitement on the refreshment and sugar and salt will just enhance the flavor to suit everyone’s preference.
For a better viewing of the ingredients mentioned above:
- 2 lemons
- 1 inch ginger
- Mint leaves
- Sugar and Salt
- Jug of Water
How to prepare
To provide you with the step-by-step process:
- Squeeze the lemons to extract its natural juice. You may use a juicer for this, for a better and easy squeezing.
- Mix the ginger to it and then the mint leaves.
- Add some little water.
- Mix them all and then grind the residues into fine pulps.
- Add now the sugar and salt to taste.
- Mix them all in a jug and fill the container with more water.
- Do not forget the ice cubes to serve for each glass of water.
You may keep the juice first in the fridge until it is ready to serve.
Lemon Apple Juice Recipe
In this recipe, all the ingredients will be green, which means assured to be all-healthy options to deposit into your body.
- 1 cucumber, which you can cut into half
- ½ cup of chilled water
- 2 green apples, which should be cut into quarters
- ½ lemon
How to Prepare
Spend 10 minutes in preparing this lemon juice blend with apples.
- Pour some water to your juicer to support the extraction of juice.
- Process the cucumber and then next are the apples in juicing.
- Stir the juice to blend and then add the lemons to taste.
None of these recipes is very hard to do. You just need to spend some of your time in a healthy and productive way. In buying the healthy options from the market like these lemons and many others, you can already fuel your immune system with the fuel it needs to keep functioning properly.
Be reminded that your immune system can save you from all discomforts, irritation, lethargy, and more manifestations of an unhealthy body, which in the end, can make your life miserable. Do not let that happen by starting to juice every day.
Lemons should always be included in every mix.